|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Shipping Container/Wood Crate/nude|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Sets per year|
|Design:||As Clients' Request|
CCS Wireless Remote Control Grab,
12 Cubic Wireless Remote Control Grab,
Bulk Cargo Wireless Remote Control Grab
CCS Steel 12 Cubic Wireless Remote Control Grab
Radio Remote Control Grabs, RRCG, are typically used for handling bulk material cargoes in quarry, process and transportation applications. They can be used on all single and double wired crane types, including mobile, crawler, harbor and ship cranes. Specifically, ship to shore loading and unloading applications in ports and terminals are classic examples. RRCG equipment moves high volume cargoes of food stuffs and other goods, such as metal aggregates, grains, fertilizers, plastics, cement, clinker, coal, pebbles, gravel, sand, metal ores, all pouring metals and other bulk material, which have densities up to 2,5 kg/lt, quickly and safely.
• The opening mechanism is operated hydraulically by remote control.
• The degree of load release can be controlled incrementally for a precision pour.
• The deployment of hydraulics in the design saves cycle time, wear and tear on the crane, making it both faster to use and economically to own.
• The power supply is integrated into the grab. This special feature makes the RRCG unique. There are no cables to maintain.
• The RRCG is designed to close only on the ground or on cargo with cranes hoisting, not it the air.
• No need for extra power supply from the vessel (typically for 4 Pcs of Electro hydraulic grab you would need 180 kw power supply). • No need for a cable drum system, electric cable, electric panel and pedals in the crane.
• Can be fitted to most applications.
• Need more wire distance (5m) in hoisting compare to electro hydraulic grabs.
Jiangsu OUCO Heavy Industry and Technology Co., Ltd