50 CBM Radio Wireless Remote Control Clamshell Grab Bucket
The opening mechanism is operated hydraulically by remote control. The degree of load release can be controlled incrementally for a precision pour.
• The deployment of hydraulics in the design saves cycle time, wear and tear on the crane, making it both faster to use and economically to own.
• The power supply is integrated into the grab. This special feature makes the RRCG unique. There are no cables to maintain. • The RRCG is designed to close only on the ground or on cargo with cranes hoisting, not it the air.
• No need for extra power supply from the vessel (typically for 4 Pcs of Electro hydraulic grab you would need 180 kw power supply) . No need for a cable drum system, electric cable, electric panel and pedals in the crane.
• Can be fitted to most applications.
• Need more wire distance (5m) in hoisting compare to electro hydraulic grabs.
Suitable for removing and dumping a variety of subsea related material including:
1. 3 cbm to 50 cbm.
2. Adjustable capacity (12 cbm can be adjusted to 10/8/6).
3. Steel plates ST52-3, S355JO.
4. Lip plates 25 mm Borox 280 Hb, Bottom Lips 30 mm Borox 500 Hb.
5. Pins hardened C1050.
6. Cast poliamide bearings and lucbrication channels.
7. Grab wire 32 mm 6x36 warrington seale, 21 mts.
8. Oil capacity 100 lt.
9. Opening time 9 secs, closing depending on cranes hoisting speed, cylinder lowering 7 secs.
10.Colour as requested
1.Designed to single wired cranes.
2.No need any electric supply or motor, runs with battery.
3.Opens by radio remote control, closes by rope equipment.
4.When a cylinder fails, it can work single cylinder for a while.
5.Manufactured in range of 1 CBM to 50 CBM capacity.
Each grab include below parts
1.Q:What's the information should I provide when inquiry?
A: More details or drawings, better.
a: Lift capacity b: span c: lift height d: power sourceor other specials you give us will be more appreciated.
2.Q: How many operating methods for my selection?
A:Standard operating methodsr:
a: pendent controller with push buttons. b: remote control with push buttons
c: cabin(space capsule seat) control with joystick. Choose any type as you like.
3. Q:Can this type work in hazardous environment?
A:Sure! We can customize for you, acid proof or explosion proof, no problem for that.
4. Q:Can you provide the serious lifting tools?
A:Sure, we can provide any lift tools such as lift sling belt, lift clamp, grab, etc as your requirement!
5. Q:How can we install the crane?
A:Our senior engineer can be your side to do the installation guide service and training.
6. Q:Safety device
A:Overload limiter, Limit Switch (lifting and traveling), Interlock protection device.