0.6T Telescopic Boom 8m Deck Pedestal Marine Cranes
OUCO 0.6t8m telescopic boom crane is mainly used on the deck of bulk carrier or overload barge for handling
a variety of cargo bulks. It has several hoisting points to fit the demand of vessel usage making the crane with
long outreach to complete the lifting job.
1. Lifting and flight adjustment by means of hydraulic cylinders;
2. Standard radio remote control, standard control panel;
3. Low manpower costs, easily operated;
4. Longer working life compared to a conventional electrically powered static crane;
5. Less maintenance costs.
|Telescopic Boom Crane
Jiangsu OUCO Heavy Industry and Technology Co., Ltd
The OUCO Marine Group provides high quality handling solutions and access systems for the
marine and offshore industries.Headquartered in beautiful Wuxi, Jiangsu, China, OUCO Marine Group
has subsidiaries in several countries and serves a global client base from strategic points in Europe, Asia,
Africa, Australia and Middle East. With years of experience, the OUCO Marine Group has its own
designing team and manufacturing factory, excellent European management who has 47 years of
experience on offshore business, which also provides after sales services overseas.
Our factory can design and manufacture any type marine/offshore cranes based on your technical requirements.
We are competitive as we have low labor cost. Our products are with good quality because we use European components
in our cranes. Not only do we deliver good products, by experience we also know that a crane is a one-time investment for a client and how important it is to do repairs at location in a short time as most clients have to deal with a high day-rate from their vessels. “Down-time” is expensive. Do not hesitate, please feel free to send inquiries to us.
Our factory has all kinds of the most advanced production equipment and we own the best technologies. We can
produce all kinds of products you want with all the equipment.
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. View our Factory.
3. Check the load test before shipment.
1. Engineers available to serve machinery overseas.
2. Instruct your workers how to install and use the machine.
3. 24 months free maintenance.
Every year, many of our clients will come to our factory to check the producing conditions and we are
in the good relationship with many clients.
1. Q: What's working radius of your crane?
A: From 1m to 100m, we can design and make according to your requirement.
2. Q: Which crane type should I choose?
A: We have foldable boom, knuckle boom, telescopic boom, stiff boom, etc.
3. Q: Can this crane be explosion proof?
A: Sure, we can equip any extra function based on your requirement.
4. Q: Does your crane have safety devices?
A: Of course, we have all cut off limits and alarms for safety reasons.
5. Q: How can I install the crane to my vessel?
A: We can send our service engineers to the vessel site for guiding or ship the crane in whole piece.