|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Shipping Container/Wood Crate/nude
|L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|300 sets per year
|Certified ABS 1.5t 36.6m Telescopic Boom Crane Marine Customized
|Online Support, Video Technical Support, Free Spare Parts
1.5t telescopic boom crane,
36.6m telescopic boom crane,
telescoping boom crane cargo lifting
The TB series crane is designed as an electro-hydraulic driven telescopic boom crane, with integrated electro-hydraulic power unit, delivered as a complete unit ready for installation to vessels. The crane is equipped with hydraulic operated winch, hydraulic operated luffing and hydraulic operator extension and hydraulic operated slewing system.
The crane is installed with a rolled steel pedestal for bolting or welding to deck with a height of 1200mm and pedestal diameter is depend on the SWL of the crane. The standard TB crane will supply with an operator platform. Operator cabin is optional.
The crane and all it associated components / equipment shall be designed in accordance to any leading classification societies which is upon request. The crane shall be tested and adjusted ready for installation by welding or bolting to vessel deck. Power connection shall be provided for electrical supply through integrated electrical slip rings.
1. Easy maintenance at all situation
2. Self contained unit with integrated hydraulic power pack
3. Fail-safe brakes on all movements
4. Fully enclosed and equipped operator cabin with air condition
5. The variable speed hoist will automatically adjust to the highest possible speed for the appropriate load
6. Base on many year's design and fabrication experience of crane and other similar equipment
7. Suitable for all kinds of ships and low power consumption and high efficiency
8. Welded and high strength box boom for easy maintenance
9. With Many safety protection devices---hook up limiter and overload limiter, emergency stop button
Max. Working radius:36.6m.
Hydraulic Telescopic Boom offshore Crane
|ABS under sea state 2
|MAX WORKING DADIUS
|MIN WORKING DADIUS
~30m/min (aux hook)
|~360° all free
|SELF WEIGHT OF CRANE
|~39t(Confirmed in approval drawing)
Jiangsu OUCO Heavy Industry and Technology Co., Ltd
The OUCO Marine Group provides high quality handling solutions and access systems for the marine and offshore industries.Headquartered in beautiful Wuxi, Jiangsu, China, OUCO Marine Group has subsidiaries in several countries and serves a global client base from strategic points in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Middle East.
With years of experience, the OUCO Marine Group has its own designing team and manufacturing factory, excellent European management who has 47 years of experience on offshore business, which also provides after sales services overseas.