|Color:||Customer Requirement||Warranty:||1 Year|
Steel Pedestal Telescopic Boom Crane,
1t 30m Telescopic Boom Crane,
Easy Operation Hydraulic Crane
Telescopic boom cranes are typically called hydraulic cranes. The booms are composed of a series of rectangular, trapezoidal, or other shape of symmetrically cross-sectional segments, fitting into each other. The largest segment, at the bottom of the boom, is called the base section or boom butt. The smallest section, at the top of the boom, is called the tip section or boom tip. In between there can be one or more sections called the first, second, and so forth, sections. With the boom fully retracted, the telescopic boom crane is highly maneuverable and easy to transport to jobsites.
1. Running smoothly.
2. Rates of speed can be changed.
3. 360 degrees continually rotary.
4. Both electro hydraulic and manual to control.
5. Operate conveniently.
6. Safety and reliability.
Max. Working radius:30m.
Hydraulic Telescopic Boom offshore Crane
|Certification||ABS under sea state 2|
|MAX Working radius||30m|
|MIN Working radius||4m|
|Hoisting speed||0~10m/min(main hook)|
|~30m/min (aux hook)|
|Slewing angle||~360° all free|
|Self Weight of crane||Confirmed in approval drawing)|
Jiangsu OUCO Heavy Industry and Technology Co., Ltd
The OUCO Marine Group provides high quality handling solutions and access systems for the
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. View our Factory.
3. Check the load test before shipment.
1. Engineers available to serve machinery overseas.
2. Instruct your workers how to install and use the machine.
3. 24 months free maintenance.